Mission: Fill the cupboards of the people of Pike Township so their focus can be on God, family, and jobs/better jobs, not on where their next meal will come from.
- We have expanded to include nutritional food for creating healthier meals.
- Jesus showed benevolence to all. He fed both His disciples and the multitude
- Physical food gave the disciples both the strength and the opportunity to teach the multitude. We will be following that same path.
- Show your Picture ID
- Show your Pantry Card (or Registration form for first time visitors)
- We are a Client Choice Pantry. This means you may choose any items
- There will be ONE pass thru the line.
- Quantities given are based upon supply and Pantry Staff decisions. We are a Client Choice Pantry.
- If you forget your card, there will be NO service. You may go and get your card and return for service.
We are open from 11:00 am ‘til 1:00 pm. (Or the food is all gone)
To better aid you in when to come, the registration number service is as
11:00 – 11:30
Senior Citizens, Handicapped and Disabled (Card Numbers 100 – 299)
Senior Citizen is defined as 65 and older
11:30 – 1:00
All other Individuals and Families (Card Numbers 300 – 899)